Quote of the Day

"What We Think, We Become"

Monday, June 6, 2011

Salutations....

Hi everyone, welcome to Independent Cake's blog.... I'm sorta new at all of this blogging so please bare with me.... I recently created a facebook page for my hobby, cake decorating & designing.... I have been decorating on & off for about 3 to 4 years now & decided to get a lil more serious with it..... I'm creating an online portfolio for my creations and hope to eventually start taking requests from people in my area..... This is all really exciting, and I can't wait to get started.... Hopefully by sometime after the 4th of July I'll have pictures to post of my one of my first cakes.... I have a couple of ideas in mind already, but I can't share them with you yet.... However, I will say that eventually the sketch, that is now my image, is a rough draft of what will eventually be a cake for my blog and FB page..... I'm looking forward to hearing on any input from anyone.... TTYL.... -Misty@I.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment